The information about training project between Wuhan University and State University of New York at Albany
According to the joint training project between Wuhan University and State University of New York at Albany, the application of 2017 spring semester project for undergraduate had already started. Here is the detail:
1. Applicant: 18years old, sophomore or junior, excellent in character and learning, no punishment record.
2. Necessary material: passport, the transcripts for all semesters in both English and Chinese (greater than 3.0), identification paper in both English and Chinese, application form for abroad exchange of undergraduate student.
3. Numbers: 2.
4. Teaching language: English
5. Language requirement: study in English, must have a language transcript (TOEFL85 or IELTS 6.0)
6. Time: January 23rd – May 21st.
7. Cost: tuition (Wuhan University), boarding, living expenses,Medical insurance etc.
8. Credits get in State University of Albany, New York also admit at Wuhan University with the credit administration of Wuhan University.
9. More detail check the following website: http://www.albany.edu/
10. All materials should be handed over to room 321 before October 14th, 2016.
Any question ask: email@example.com .